1. CA BIZNet is a product by Brainyaccountant Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (called CA BIZNet / CBN from here onwards).
2. It is expected that users of this website and services of CA BIZNet read and understand these terms and conditions and it is presumed that they agree to it.
3. You accept the Terms by creating an account for services at any CA BIZNet website.
4. You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with CA BIZNet
Limitation of liability
- Subject to overall provision in paragraph above, you expressly understand and agree that CA BIZNet, shall not be liable to you for:
- Any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or services, or other intangible loss;
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
- Any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the services;
- Any changes which CA BIZNet may make to the services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the services (or any features within the services);
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the services;
- Your failure to provide CA BIZNet with accurate account information;
- Your failure to keep your password or account details secure and confidential;
- The limitations on CA BIZNet’s liability to you above shall apply whether or not CA BIZNet has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
4. It must be understood that all the data is self-certified by the users and CA BIZNet is not responsible for errors in data.
Exclusion of warranties
- Nothing in these terms, shall exclude or limit CA BIZNet’s warranty or liability for losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, only the limitations which are lawful in your jurisdiction will apply to you and our liability will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You expressly understand and agree that your use of the services is at your sole risk and that the services are provided “as is” and “as available.”
- In particular, CA BIZNet, do not represent or warrant to you that:
- Your use of the services will meet your requirements,
- Your use of the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error,
- Any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the services will be accurate or reliable, and
- That defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the services will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from CA BIZNet or through or from the services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
- CA BIZNet further expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.